Light Centre Monument, Central London
LONDON (2019/20) – NON-RESIDENTIAL
- Weekend 1: 14 & 15 September 2019 (Foundations of Kundalini Yoga)
- Weekend 2: 12 & 13 October (Sound & Mantra)
- Weekend 3: 9 & 10 November (Anatomy)
- Weekend 4: 7 & 8 December (Breath & Living – Pranayama & Yogic Lifestyle)
- Weekend 5: 4 & 5 January 2020 (Asana)
- Weekend 6: 15 & 16 February (Mind & Meditation)
- Weekend 7: 21 & 22 March (Humanology)
- Weekend 8: 11 & 12 April (Roles & Responsibilities)
- Weekend 9: 9 & 10 May (Yogic Philosophy & Death)
ABOUT THE CENTRE
Light Centre Monument is “another hidden gem in one of London’s most historic areas”.
This venue has recently been added to Light Centre’s beautiful Belgravia and Moorgate sites. It has various yoga classes and workshops, a dedicated meditation room, therapy rooms, a small cafe (in partnership with Crussh) and shop. Karam Kriya School is hiring both studios for training weekends so we can have the venue completely to ourselves!
Note: This is non-residential. We recommend looking into Air BNB, B&Bs or boutique hostels for overnight stay where required. The centre’s cafe won’t be open on weekends and as this is the City of London, most places are closed on Sundays. So we recommend bringing a packed lunch, at least on Sundays.
Address: 36 St Mary at Hill, London EC3R 8DU.
Tube: Monument station (2-3 minute walk) or Tower Hill station.
Note: Most underground lines now run all night on Friday and Saturday so it’s very convenient for getting to sadhana.