Aquarian Teacher Training Level 1
London, City & Online
ABOUT THE LIGHT CENTRE
Light Centre Monument is “another hidden gem in one of London’s most historic areas”.
This venue has recently been added to Light Centre’s beautiful Belgravia and Moorgate sites.
Note: This is non-residential. We recommend looking into Air BNB, B&Bs or boutique hostels for overnight stay where required. The centre’s cafe won’t be open on weekends but there are local cafes (including Le Pain Quotidian, Pret, Eat) plus local supermarkets (Waitrose, Tesco) all within 5 minutes from the Centre.
Address: 36 St Mary at Hill, London EC3R 8DU.
Tube: Monument station (2-3 minute walk) or Tower Hill station.
Note: Most underground lines now run all night on Friday and Saturday so it’s very convenient for getting to sadhana.
LONDON (2020/21) – ONLINE & LIGHT CENTRE MONUMENT, LONDON
All 9 weekend modules will be taught online via Zoom.
Depending on Covid regulations, 1-4 weekends may be taught onsite at Light Centre Monument with live streaming.
Options for attendance:
- All 9 weekends online through Zoom access during onsite modules
- Mix of Online & *Onsite: 5+ weekends through Zoom & up to 4 weekends at Light Centre
*Onsite is not guaranteed
- Weekend 1 ONLINE: 7 & 8 November (Foundations of Kundalini Yoga) –
- Weekend 2 ONLINE: 5 & 6 December 2020 (Sound & Mantra)
- Weekend 3 ONLINE & *ONSITE: 9 & 10 January 2021 (Breath & Yogic Lifestyle)
- Weekend 4 ONLINE & *ONSITE: 13 & 14 February 2021 (Yogic & Western Anatomy)
- Weekend 5 ONLINE & *ONSITE: 6 & 7 March 2021 (Asana)
- Weekend 6 ONLINE: 10 & 11 April 2021 (Mind & Meditation)
- Weekend 7 ONLINE & *ONSITE: 15 & 16 May 2021 (Humanology)
- Weekend 8 ONLINE & *ONSITE: 12 & 13 June (Roles & Responsibilities of the Teacher)
- Weekend 9 ONLINE & *ONSITE: 3 & 4 July (Yogic Philosophy & Death)
*If restrictions are completely lifted.