Online & Light Centre Monument, Central London
LONDON (2020/21) – ONLINE & LIGHT CENTRE MONUMENT, LONDON
5 weekend modules will be taught online only.
4 weekends will be taught onsite at Light Centre Monument.
Options for attendance:
- Mix of online & onsite: 5 weekends online & 4 weekends onsite or
- All 9 weekends online through Zoom access during onsite modules
- Weekend 1 ONLINE: 10 & 11 October 2020 (Foundations of Kundalini Yoga) –
- Weekend 2 ONLINE: 7 & 8 November 2020 (Sound & Mantra)
- Weekend 3 ONLINE: 5 & 6 December 2020 (Yogic & Western Anatomy)
- Weekend 4 ONSITE with option of ONLINE: 9 & 10 January 2021 (Breath & Yogic Lifestyle)
- Weekend 5 ONSITE with option of ONLINE: 13 & 14 February 2021 (Asana)
- Weekend 6 ONSITE with option of ONLINE: 6 & 7 March 2021 (Mind & Meditation)
- Weekend 7 ONLINE: 10 & 11 April 2021 (Humanology)
- Weekend 8 ONLINE: 15 & 16 May 2021 (Roles & Responsibilities of the Teacher)
- Weekend 9 ONSITE with option of ONLINE: 12 & 13 June (Yogic Philosophy & Death)
ABOUT THE LIGHT CENTRE
Light Centre Monument is “another hidden gem in one of London’s most historic areas”.
This venue has recently been added to Light Centre’s beautiful Belgravia and Moorgate sites. It has various yoga classes and workshops, a dedicated meditation room, therapy rooms, a small cafe (in partnership with Crussh) and shop. Karam Kriya School is hiring both studios for training weekends so we can have the venue completely to ourselves!
Note: This is non-residential. We recommend looking into Air BNB, B&Bs or boutique hostels for overnight stay where required. The centre’s cafe won’t be open on weekends but there are local cafes (including Le Pain Quotidian, Pret, Eat) plus local supermarkets (Waitrose, Tesco) all within 5 minutes from the Centre.
Address: 36 St Mary at Hill, London EC3R 8DU.
Tube: Monument station (2-3 minute walk) or Tower Hill station.
Note: Most underground lines now run all night on Friday and Saturday so it’s very convenient for getting to sadhana.